GENUKI Home page
West Bradley West Bradley     Contents Contents

National Gazetteer (1868) - West Bradley

"WEST BRADLEY, a parish in the hundred of Glaston Twelve-Hides, in the county of Somerset, 4 miles to the E. of Glastonbury, its post town. It includes the hamlet of Parbrook. The living is a perpetual curacy annexed to the vicarage of East Pennard, in the diocese of Bath and Wells.

"PARBROOK, a hamlet in the parish of West Bradley, county Somerset, 5 miles N.W. of Castle-Cary."

[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson 2003]

Valid HTML 4.0! These pages are intended for personal use only, so please respect the conditions of use.
[Last updated: 24th March 2003 - Brian Pears]

Hosted by Mythic Beasts Ltd.