Report problems or contribute information
We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
- References in the British Library
- The parish church towers of Somerset their construction, craftsmanship and chronology 1350-1550 by Peter Poyntz Wright with a foreword by Aehred Watkin. 1981
- Some church towers of Somerset, etc. (Prepared by R. P. Brereton.) [The introduction signed: J. Hamlet.]. [Taunton, ca. 1912]. Pages not numbered; illus.
- The Church Bells of Somerset, to which is added an olla podrida of bell matters of general interest.. Exeter, 1875.
- The Celtic church in Somerset. With a chapter on North Devon. Bath: Morgan Books, 1971. pp. 146. 22 cm.
- Traces of the British Church in Somerset. With special notice of some local dedications.. pp. xii. 32. E. Goodman & Son: Taunton, 1910.
- References in Bath University Library
- The tale of Gordano : a history of the Gordano region of Somerset, by Eve Wigan, 2nd ed., Publ. Chatford House, 1971, ISBN: 095008364X
Page created by Andy Perkins.