"The chapel, dedicated to All Saints, is a neat whitewashed building, erected about a century ago, but it has no burial ground. In 1837 it was enlarged and repaired.
The living is a perpetual curacy, in the patronage of the vicar of Hanbury, and incumbency of the Rev. Hugh Bennett, MA, of Marchington.
Here is a small New Connexion Methodist Chapel, built in 1851"
[From History, Gazetteer and Directory of Staffordshire, William White, Sheffield, 1851)
The church of All Saints, Newborough, was a chapelry of Hanbury parish, details of which can be found on the Hanbury parish page.