"The chapel (St Luke) is a small stone edifice, which was built in 1751.
The living is a perpetual curacy, in the patronage of the vicar of Leek, and incumbency of the Rev. Jeremiah Barnes, MA, of Leek.
Here is a Primitive Methodist Chapel, built in 1822"
[From History, Gazetteer and Directory of Staffordshire, William White, Sheffield, 1851)
A view of St Luke's Church (1).
A view of St Luke's Church (2).
The church of St Luke, Onecote, was a chapelry of Leek & Lowe parish, details of which can be found on the Leek and Lowe parish page