National Gazetteer (1868) - Calstone Wellington
CALSTONE-WELLINGTON, (or Calstonewillington), a parish in the hundred of Calne, in the county of Wilts, 3 miles to the S.E. of Calne, its post town. The manor was anciently held by the Cantilupes, Zouches, and Willingtons. The living is a rectory* in the diocese of Salisbury, value £192, in the patronage of the Marquis of Lansdowne. The church is dedicated to St. Mary.
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]