WILTSHIRE - Extra-Parochial places, 1868

"BRIMSLADE, an extra-parochial district, in the hundred of Kinwardstone, in the county of Wilts, 4 miles to the S. of Marlborough., It is united with the district of South Savernake."

"CLATFORD PARK, an extra-parochial place, in the hundred of Selkley, in the county of Wilts, 2 miles S. of Clatford."

"COTTLES, an extra-parochial place in the hundred of Bradford, in the county of Wilts, 2, miles N.E. of Bradford. Melksham is its post town. Cottles House is the seat of C. Conolly, Esq."

"EARLDOMS, an extra-parochial place in the hundred of Frustfield, county Wilts, 7 miles S.E. of Salisbury."

"LANGLEY WOOD, an extra parochial place in the hundred of Downton, county Wilts, 7 miles S.E. of Salisbury."

"NO-MANS-LAND, an extra parochial place in the hundred of Downton, county Wilts, 10 miles S.E. of Salisbury."

"OLD WARREN FARM, an extra parochial place in the liberty of Broad Hinton, county Wilts, 6 miles N.W. of Marlborough."

"OLDCASTLE, an extra parochial place in the hundred of Underditch, county Wilts."

"OVERTON-HEATH, an extra parochial place, in the hundred of Selkley, county Wilts. It includes Clatford Park."

"TOYD FARM, an extra parochial place in the hundred of South Damerham, county Wilts."

[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]