We are in the process of upgrading the site to implement a content management system.
National Gazetteer (1868) - Leigh
"LEIGH, a chapelry in the parish of Ashton-Keynes, hundred of Highworth, county Wilts, 2 miles N.E. of the Minety railway station, and 3 S.W. of Cricklade. It is situated on the river Thames. The charities produce about £25 per annum."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]