"MILFORD, a tything in the parishes of Laverstock and Salisbury St. Martin, hundred of Underditch, county Wilts, half a mile E. of Salisbury, of which city it is a suburb."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]
Milford was a tything in the parish of Laverstock and is 1 mile East of Salisbury. Grid Ref SU160300. Postcode SP1 1PT. Population 489 in 1831