National Gazetteer (1868) - Sevenhampton
"SEVENHAMPTON, a tything and chapelry in the parish and hundred of Highworth, county Wilts, 1½ mile S.E. of Highworth, its post town, and 4 miles N.W. of Shrivenham railway station. The village, which is of small extent, is wholly agricultural. The living is a curacy annexed to the vicarage'* of Highworth, in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol. The church, dedicated to St. Andrew, has a square tower containing five bells. Lady W. Warneford is lady of the manor."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]