National Gazetteer (1868) - Yatesbury
"YATESBURY, a parish in the hundred of Calne, county Wilts, 4½ miles N.E. of Calne. The village is situated on the river Kennet. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Salisbury, value £510. The church, dedicated to All Saints, was restored and the chancel rebuilt in 1855. In the interior is an ancient Norman font, and some stained glass. There is a church school, built by the rector in 1856. The charities produce only £1 per annum. J. Tanner, Esq., and J. Tuckey, Esq., are lords of the manor."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]