National Gazetteer (1868) - Yatton Keynell
YATTON KEYNELL, a parish in the hundred of Chippenham, county Wilts, 4½ miles N.W. of Chippenham, and 12 N.E. of Bath. There are quarries of freestone for building and paving. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol, value £520. The church is dedicated to St. Margaret. The Baptists have a chapel. There is a free school, supported by the Rev. H. K. Boldero.
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868) - Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]