"ALFRICK, a chapelry in the parish of Suckley, in the hundred of Doddingtree, in the county of Worcester, 7 miles to the S.W. of Worcester. It is near the river Tome. The living is a perpetual curacy united with the rectory of Suckley, in the diocese of Worcester. The church is dedicated to St. Mary. There is a free school endowed by Lloyd, with a present revenue of £8."
[Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of
Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003]