Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for BURNBY in Bulmer's Directory of 1892.
- Letters via Hayton, York. Wall Box cleared at 5-10 p.m., week days only. Nearest Money
Order and Telegraph Office, Pocklington (two miles).
Miscellany of trades
- Coghlan Rev. William Edwin. B.A., rector
- Kilvington Thomas, stationmaster, Nunburnholme station
- Lee Mr. John, Bnrnby house
- Wyrill Isaac, carpenter and smith
- Adamson John
- Adamson Robert
- Dickinson George
- Grisewood George
- Holmes Henry, Syke farm
- Johnson John
- Pottage Thomas
- Simpson Mrs. Beatrix, Burnby wold
- Smith Jonathan
- Stocks Charles Thomas
- Thompson John, Throstle nest
- Wilkinson William and Thomas
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 18.55 on Sunday, 29 May 2011, by Colin Hinson. ©2011]