The Ancient Parish of CATWICK
[Transcribed information mainly from the early 1820s]
"CATWICK, a parish in the wapentake and liberty of Holderness. 7¼ miles NE of
Beverley. The church is a small gothic structure (see Churches for photograph) dedicated to St Michael of
which the King is patron, and of which Rev John Torre is rector Population 190"
[Description(s) edited mainly from various 19th century sources by Colin Hinson. ©2010]
- Here are photographs of Churches etc. in the parish:
- Ask for a calculation of the distance from Catwick to another place.
- The following places are within the boundaries of this (ancient)
parish, but I have no further information on them other than
the Ordnance Survey Landranger Grid reference shown:
- (TA129448) Little Catwick
- This parish is covered by the following Society:
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
If you have any suggestions for links to other sites that may be useful to other researchers,
please use this User Links page
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015