Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for EVERINGHAM in Bulmer's Directory of 1892.
Miscellany of trades
- Barnes Mr. Robert
- Bayston Robert Ramson, parish clerk
- Blackburn William, bricklayer and builder
- Brown Richard, forester, Everingham park
- Cooke James, joiner, &c.
- Everilda's (St.) Roman Catholic School, under the care of the Sisters of Charity of St. Paul
- Goodall Henry, butler, Everingham park
- Harrison Robert, farm foreman
- Herries Lord (Marmaduke Constable Maxwell), Everingham park; Kinharbie, Dumfries,
N.B.; and 1 Gloucester place, Portman sq, London
- Hill Sidney, stud groom
- Ibbotson Robert, blacksmith
- Johnson Mr. Barnby
- Le Maistre Rev. James, LL.D., The Rectory
- Link Wm., head gardener, Everingham park
- McNaughton Rev. William John (Catholic), chaplain to Lord Herries, The Priory
- Norwood Robert, shoemaker
- Pippet Benedict, steward for Lord Herries
- Scaife Thomas, carpenter, Everingham park
- Sumner John, head keeper, Everingham park
- Whitty Miss Ann, shopkeeper and postmistress
- Appleton Alfred Edward
- Baylis William, Clark's Common farm
- Drake Robert, Ship Inn house
- Foster David, Balker farm
- Kendall James, Braithwaite farm
- Lorrimar David Hardy, Field house
- Miller John, South Field farm
- Moore Shallam, Glebe farm
- Nicholson Richard (and carrier to Pocklington, Saturday, and Market Weighton, Wednesday)
- Smith Edward, Rookery farm
- Thomas Joseph. Blamire farm
- Wilkinson Joseph, The Common: See at the end of the gazetter page.
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 20.43 on Thursday, 01 August 2013, by Colin Hinson. ©2013]