Transcript of the entry of "professions and trades"
for GOODMANHAM in Post Office Directory of 1857.
- Blow Rev. William MA (magistrate) Rectory
- Leighton Robert Esq.
- Appleton Robert farmer
- Beckett Thomas shoemaker
- Brough Francis farmer
- Foster William farmer
- Green Thomas farmer Lodge
- Harrison James farmer Grange
- Jarratt James farmer
- Jepson Hannah (Mrs) carrier
- Marshall Thomas farmer
- Parkinson Marmaduke blacksmith
- Ramsdale Phillip Goodmanham Arms
- Shaw James miller
- Stather John farmer
- Stephenson John farmer
- Stephenson John jun farmer
- Wade Elizabeth (mrs) farmer
- West Peter (the executors of ) farmer
- Wray Thomas wheelwright
- Letters through Market Weighton
- Jepson to Driffield, Thursday, Pocklington, Saturday and Market Weighton Wednesday
Transcribed by Shelly Stephenson. ©2006
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 18.55 on Sunday, 29 May 2011, by Colin Hinson. ©2011]