GENUKI Home page    Holme On Spalding Moor Parish Holme On Spalding Moor
Parish

In 1822, the following places were in


the Parish of Holme On Spalding Moor:


"ARGLAM, 2 houses in the parish of Holme on Spalding Moor, wapentake of Harthill; 1 miles SW. of Holme on Spalding Moor, 7 miles SW. of Market Weighton."


"BURSEA, in the parish of Holme on Spalding Moor, and wapentake of Harthill; 2 miles S. of Holme on Spalding Moor, 5 miles NE. of Howden."


"HASHOLME, in the parish of Holme on Spalding Moor, and wapentake of Harthill; 3 miles SSE. of Holme on Spalding Moor, 7 miles NE. of Howden."


"HOLME HOUSE, s.h. in the township and parish of Holme-on-Spalding-Moor; 1 miles WSW. of Holme on Spalding Moor, 6 miles from Market-Weighton."


"SKIFF, a farm house in the parish of Holme on Spalding Moor, and wapentake of Harthill; 1 miles SE. of Holme on Spalding Moor, 5 miles SSW. of Market Weighton."


"TOLLINGHAM, single house in the township and parish of Holme-on-Spalding-Moor; 2 miles SE. of Holme on Spalding Moor, 7 miles from Market Weighton."


"WELHAM BRIDGE, in the parish of Holme on Spalding Moor, and wapentake of Harthill; 2 miles SSW. of Holme on Spalding Moor, 5 miles NNE. of Howden."


"WHOLSEA, a farm house in the parish of Holme on Spalding Moor, and wapentake of Harthill; 4 miles SE. of Holme on Spalding Moor, 6 miles SSW. of Market Weighton."

[Description(s) edited mainly from various 19th century sources by Colin Hinson. 2010]


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014