The Ancient Parish of KILNWICK PERCY
[Description(s) edited mainly from various 19th century sources by Colin Hinson. © 2010]
[Transcribed information mainly from the early 1820s]
"KILNWICK PERCY, a parish in the wapentake of Harthill, 1½ miles ENE. of
Pocklington. This is a vicarage, of which the Rev. Charles Wolf Eyre is the
incumbent, and the Dean of York the patron. Population, 43."
- Here are photographs of Churches in the parish:
- Here is a photograph of
Kilwick Percy Hall. The present building is set
in 40 acress of woodland and parkland and was built in 1786. It is now the home
to the Madhyamaka Centre.
- This parish is covered (or partly covered) by the following Societies:
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
If you have any suggestions for links to other sites that may be useful to other researchers,
please use this User Links page
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014