Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for MILLINGTON in Bulmer's Directory of 1892.
- Nearest Money Order and Telegraph Office, Pocklington.
Letters, via Pocklington, arrive at 9 a.m.; post box cleared at 4-35 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Berriman Mrs. Charlotte, dressmaker
- Harness Joseph, vict., Gate Inn
- Johnson George, carrier to Pocklington (Sat.)
- Ottley Mrs. Betsy Ann, schoolmistress
- Randerson Charles, joiner and wheelwright
- Smith Mr. Thomas
- Thomas William, blacksmith
- Thompson Wm., grocer and carrier to Pocklington (Saturday)
- Wake Rev. Baldwin Eyre, M.A., The Vicarage
- Welburn Thomas, gamekeeper
- Brigham George, Tholla hill
- Burkill Thomas
- Elgey Charles, Millington grange
- Ellis William
- Hickes Paul, Little Givendale
- Rickell Francis William, Woodgate farm
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2016