GENUKI Home page    Ottringham Parish<br>main page Ottringham
Parish
main page

OTTRINGHAM:
Geographical and Historical information from the year 1829.

"OTTRINGHAM, is a small village in the parish of its name, in the wapentake of Holderness, five miles from Patrington, containing a church, dedicated to St. Winifred, and, by the census of 1821, 637 inhabitants."
Note: The directory entry for Ottringham in Pigot's 1829 Directory is included with Patrington.

[Transcribed from Pigot's National Commericial Directory for 1828-29 ]
by Colin Hinson ©2007


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015