Holme on Spalding Moor parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish town, in Holme-Beacon division of Harthill, Liberty of St. Peter; 4½
miles from Market Weighton, 7 from Howden, 8 from Pocklington, 13¾ from
Selby, 18 from York. Population 1,318. The Church is both a rectory and
vicarage, dedicated to All Saints, in the deanery of Harthill.
Deposited Registers (Borthwick Institute of Historical Research)
- Baptisms: 1559-1565, 1573-1593, 1598-1600, 1628-1980
- Marriages: 1559-1565, 1573-1593, 1598-1600, 1628-1749, 1754-1989
- Burials: 1559-1565, 1573-1593, 1598-1600, 1628-1971
- 1600, 1623, 1627-1629, 1631-1639, 1660, 1661, 1663, 1667-1673,1675-1679, 1681-1685, 1687, 1691, 1694, 1696, 1698, 1700, 1701, 1703,
1705-1707, 1710-1749, 1757-1849
- C 1558-1651, 1715-1849;
- M 1558-1651, 1715-1837
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CMB 1559-1601, 1628-1652; Typed transcript, no index; East Yorkshire Record Office
- M 1726-1800; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
- M 1754-1769, 1813-1837; Index only; East Yorkshire Marriage Index
- M 1780-1837; Manuscript transcript, no index; Loomes' Yorkshire Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015