Settrington parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish town, in the wapentake of Buckrose; 4 miles from Malton, 8 from
Sledmere. Population 535. The Church is a rectory dedicated to All Saints, in
the deanery of Buckrose.
Deposited Registers (Borthwick Institute of Historical Research)
- Baptisms: 1559-1977
- Marriages: 1559-1963
- Burials: 1559-1979
- 1604, 1606, 1607, 1632, 1634-1639, 1661, 1662, 1665-1669, 1671-1673,1675-1683, 1686, 1687, 1689, 1691-1694, 1696-1698, 1700-1703, 1705-1712,
- C 1559-1812, 1813-1856, 1873-1886;
- M 1560-1715, 1716-1728, 1728-1812, 1813-1837
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CMB 1558-1812; Transcript with index;
Yorkshire Parish Register Society (publications of) with Thorpe Bassett and Wintringham CD: P20
- CB 1559-1812; M 1560-1812; Printed transcript with index; Yorkshire Parish Register Society (publications of) 38; East Yorkshire Record Office, Yorkshire Archaeological Society
- M 1560-1812; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2016