Skipsea parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish town, in the north-division of Holderness; 5 miles from Hornsea, 10
from Bridlington, 10½ from Driffield, 15 from Beverley, 40 from York.
Population 329. The Church is a vicarage, dedicated to All Saints, in the
deanery of Holderness.
Deposited Registers (East Yorkshire Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1720-1900
- Marriages: 1720-1754, 1813-1978
- Burials: 1720-1978
- 1599-1601, 1605-1607, 1609-1612, 1616, 1617, 1621, 1624, 1627, 1628,1631-1634, 1636-1639, 1660-1662, 1664-1667, 1670-1673, 1675, 1677, 1684,
1689, 1691-1693, 1696-1698, 1700-1716, 1718-1737, 1739-1861, 1864
Transcripts and Indexes:
- C 1813-1865; Index only; East Yorkshire Record Office
- M 1750-1837; Index only; East Yorkshire Marriage Index
- M 1750-1837; Typed transcript, no index;
East Yorkshire Family History Society
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2016