Northallerton parish registers, Deighton Chapelry: Dates and current locations etc.
A Chapelry in the parish of Northallerton, wapentake of Allertonshire, and in
the peculiar jurisdiction of the Dean and Chapter of Durham; 5 miles from
Northallerton, 10 from Yarm, 11½ from Darlington (Co. Durham). Population
134. Here is a Chapel of ease to Northallerton.
Deposited Registers (North Yorkshire County Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1686-1787, 1790-1812
- Marriages: 1686-1787, 1790-1938
- Burials: 1686-1787, 1790-1812
- 1661-1662, 1673, 1674, 1715, 1718, 1726*, 1731, 1769, 1776, 1785,1808, (all at Durham University Library, Archives and Special). The following are at Borthwick Institute of Historical Research: 1813-1836, 1841-1845,
* With Brompton
- C 1783-1812, 1813-1871;
- M 1758-1876
Transcripts and Indexes:
- M 1813-1837; Index only; Joiner Marriage Index
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015