Fylingdales parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish, in the wapentake of Whitby Strand; 7 miles from Whitby, 14 from
Scarborough, 16 from Pickering, 43 from York. Population 61. The Church is
a perpetual curacy, dedicated to St. Stephen, in the deanery of Cleveland.
Deposited Registers (North Yorkshire County Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1653-1692, 1701-1953
- Marriages: 1653-1692, 1701-1964
- Burials: 1653-1692, 1701-1937
- 1600-1602, 1606, 1607, 1617, 1625, 1628-1630, 1632-1640, 1660-1673,1675, 1677-1680, 1682-1686, 1691, 1693, 1694, 1696-1699, 1702-1705,
1707-1716, 1718-1721, 1723, 1724, 1726-1731, 1733-1736, 1738, 1740-1817,
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CMB 1600-1607; Manuscript transcript, no index; Borthwick Institute of Historical Research
- CB 1653-1837; M 1654-1837; Consolidated Index at Northallerton Record Office, Coastal; North Yorkshire County Record Office
- C 1653-1848; Manuscript transcript, no index; North Yorkshire County Record Office
- C 1863-1953; Manuscript transcript, no index; North Yorkshire County Record Office
- M 1654-1916; Manuscript transcript, no index; North Yorkshire County Record Office
- B 1653-1857; Manuscript transcript, no index; North Yorkshire County Record Office
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015