Holtby parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish in the wapentake of Bulmer; 5 miles from York, 15 from Malton.
Population 170. The Church, in the peculiar jurisdiction of the Dean and
Chapter of Durham in Howdenshire, is a rectory, dedicated to the Holy Trinity,
in the deanery of Bulmer.
Deposited Registers (Borthwick Institute of Historical Research)
- Baptisms: 1679-1992
- Marriages: 1679-1977
- Burials: 1679-1992
- 1661, 1662, 1675, 1683, 1701-1704, 1707, 1709, 1711-1719, 1724-1729,1731-1740, 1742-1792, 1794-1805, 1808-1811, 1813-1837, 1839-1843
- C 1679-1812, 1813-1843;
- M 1679-1754, 1755-1836
Transcripts and Indexes:
- C 1679-1812; M 1679-1754; B 1679-1811; Typed transcript, no index; Yorkshire Archaeological Society
- M 1679-1754; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
- M 1755-1812; Typed transcript, no index; Margaret E. Smith; Borthwick Institute of Historical Research
- M 1813-1836; Typed transcript, no index; Margaret E. Smith; Borthwick Institute of Historical Research
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2016