Kilburn parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish in the wapentake of Birdforth, Liberty of Ripon; 6 miles from Thirsk,
7 from Easingwold, 8 from Helmsley, 20 from York. Population 530. The
Church is a perpetual curacy, dedicated to St. Mary, in the deanery of Bulmer.
Deposited Registers (North Yorkshire County Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1575-1898
- Marriages: 1602-1994
- Burials: 1600-1884
- 1601, 1602, 1604, 1605, 1608-1610, 1632-1639, 1661-1673, 1675, 1694,1696-1698, 1702, 1703, 1705-1718, 1720-1807, 1809-1864, 1867
- C 1575-1812, 1813-1867;
- M 1602-1812, 1813-1837
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CMB C16-1812; Transcript with index;
Yorkshire Parish Register Society (publications of) with Gilling East and Oswaldkirk, CD: P12
- C 1575-1837; M 1602-1837; B 1600-1837; Consolidated Index at Northallerton Record Office, Hambleton Hills;
North Yorkshire County Record Office
- CMB 1600-1812; Printed transcript with index; Yorkshire Parish Register Society (publications of) 61; Yorkshire Archaeological Society
- C 1575-1837; M 1602-1837; B 1600-1837; Typed transcript, with index; North Yorkshire County Record Office
- M 1600-1812; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
- M 1813-1837; Index only; Joiner Marriage Index
- M 1820-1831; Manuscript transcript, no index; Loomes' Yorkshire Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014