Kirkleatham parish registers: Dates and current locations etc.
A parish in the east-division of Langbargh; 2½ miles from Redcar, 4½ miles
from Guisborough, 12 from Yarm and Stockton (Co. Durham), 12½ from
Stokesley, 56 from York. Population 686. The Church is a vicarage, dedicated
to St. Cuthbert, in the deanery of Cleveland.
Deposited Registers (Cleveland Archives)
- Baptisms: 1559-1986
- Marriages: 1559-1986
- Burials: 1559-1975
- 1598, 1601, 1602, 1605, 1606, 1617, 1626, 1632-1634, 1636-1639,1641, 1642, 1661-1669, 1671, 1672, 1675-1677, 1681, 1691, 1692, 1694-
1697, 1699-1716, 1718-1879
- C 1559-1812, 1813-1879;
- M 1559-1812, 1813-1837
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CMB 1559-1812; Printed transcript with index; Yorkshire Parish Register Society (publications of) 59; Yorkshire Archaeological Society
- CMB 1602, 1603, 1605-1607 (from BTs); Typed transcript, no index; Cleveland Archives
- C 1559-1812; Printed transcript with index; Cleveland Archives
- M 1559-1920; Printed transcript with index; Cleveland Archives
- M 1559-1837; Index only; Joiner Marriage Index
- M 1559-1812; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
- B 1567-1975, 3 vols; Typed transcript, with index; Cleveland, North Yorkshire and South Durham F.H.S.; Cleveland Archives
- B 1567-1975, 3 vols; Typed transcript, with index;
Cleveland Family History Society (purchase).
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2016