Rudby parish registers, Middleton on Leven Chapelry: Dates and current locations etc.
A Chapelry in the parish of Rudby, west-division of Langbargh; 4 miles from
Yarm, 5 from Stokesley. Population 111. The Church is a perpetual curacy,
dedicated to St. Cuthbert.
Deposited Registers (North Yorkshire County Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1614-1683, 1727-1812
- Marriages: 1617, 1632-1666, 1755-1834, 1845-1988
- Burials: 1614-1682
- 1608, 1631, 1634-1639, 1661-1669, 1671-1673, 1675-1677, 1682, 1702,1716, 1751, 1756, 1763, 1766-1779, 1805*, 1808-1812*, 1813-1825, 1827,
1828, 1834-1836, 1840
* With Hutton Rudby
- C 1750, 1763-1779, 1813-1840;
- M 1750, 1763-1779, 1814-1834
Transcripts and Indexes:
- M 1813-1837; Index only; Joiner Marriage Index
- CMB 1614-1834, Typed transcript;
Cleveland Family History Society (purchase).
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014