Skipton parish registers, Bolton Abbey Chapelry: Dates and current locations etc.
A Chapelry in the parish of Skipton, east division and Liberty of Staincliffe;
5¾ miles from Skipton, 10 from Keighley, 11½ from Pateley Bridge, 12 from
Otley, 16 from Harrogate. Population 127. The Church is a perpetual curacy,
dedicated to St. Mary and St. Cuthbert, in the deanery of Craven.
Deposited Registers (North Yorkshire County Record Office)
- Baptisms: 1689-1981
- Marriages: 1689-1974
- Burials: 1689-1980
- 1632-1640, 1662, 1667-1669, 1672, 1673, 1675-1677, 1683, 1684, 1688,1689, 1691-1695, 1697-1703, 1705-1711, 1713-1731, 1733-1752, 1754-1847,
* At West Yorkshire Archive Service, Leeds
- C 1634-1689, 1689-1812, 1813-1847;
- M 1689-1812, 1813-1836
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CMB 1632-1689; Typed transcript, with index; Wharfedale Family History Group
- CMB 1634-1689; Typed transcript, with index; Yorkshire Archaeological Society
- CMB 1689-1812; Printed transcript with index; A. P. Howes, 1895; Borthwick Institute of Historical Research, Society of Genealogists
- CMB 1813-1837; Typed transcript, with index; Wharfedale Family History Group
- M 1634-1640, 1667-1689; Typed transcript, with index; Loomes' Yorkshire Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists
- M 1689-1812; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014