Leeds parish registers, Bramley Chapelry: Dates and current locations etc.
A Chapelry in the parish and borough of Leeds, Morley division of Agbrigg
and Morley, Liberty of Pontefract; 4 miles from Leeds, 7 from Bradford.
Population 4,916. The Church is a perpetual curacy.
Deposited Registers (West Yorkshire Archive Service, Leeds)
- Baptisms: 1717-1931
- Marriages: 1717-1929
- Burials: 1717-1987
- 1631-1812*, 1813-1842, (1859-1863#)
* With Leeds; # At West Yorkshire Archive Service, Leeds
- C 1717-1812, 1813-1842;
- M 1724-1753, 1837
Transcripts and Indexes:
- CB 1717; CMB 1724-1763; Printed transcript with index; Thoresby Society, Vol 23; Yorkshire Archaeological Society, Borthwick Institute of Historical Research
- CMB 1763-1812; Printed transcript with index; Thoresby Society, Vol 29; Yorkshire Archaeological Society, Borthwick Institute of Historical Research
- M 1724-1753; Typed transcript, with index; Boyd's Marriage Index; Society of Genealogists, York Central Library
For an explanation of the abbreviations and the meaning of those dates which are
in italics, please see the
Yorkshire Parish Registers main page.
The above register information was correct when the book was published (1998).
However registers may be moved from one Register Office to another. If you
know that any of the above data is incorrect, please drop me a line via
the link at the bottom of this page.
The above copyright data was taken from the book
Yorkshire Parish Registers
and was presented to Genuki by the author:
Colin Blanshard Withers.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015