Data from the 'Collectio Rerum Ecclesiasticarum' from the year 1842.
The place: ERYHOLME. Church dedication: ST. MARY.
Area, 1,790 acres. Gilling East wapentake. -Population, 172 ; Church-room, 100; Net value, £54.
Patron, the Vicar of Gilling.
The glebe house is fit for residence.
The Register Books commence in 1568.
Not noticed by Torre. Whitaker's Richmondshire, vol. 1. page 81.
From the original book published by
George Lawton in 1842..
OCR and changes for Web page presentation
by Colin Hinson. © 2013.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014