Data from the 'Collectio Rerum Ecclesiasticarum' from the year 1842.
The place: HUNTON. Church dedication: ST. JOHN.
Area, 1,770 acres. Hang East wapentake. -Population, 535; Church-room, 200; Net value, £90.
Patron, the Bishop of Chester.
No glebe house.
From the original book published by
George Lawton in 1842..
OCR and changes for Web page presentation
by Colin Hinson. © 2013.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2016