GENUKI Home page    Birkby Birkby  

ECCLESIASTICAL HISTORY.

Data from the 'Collectio Rerum Ecclesiasticarum' from the year 1842.

The place: HUTTON BONVILLE.     Church dedication: SAINT LAWRENCE.

Allertonshire wapentake. -Population, vide Birkby ; Church-room, 150 *1; Net value, vide Birkby.

Patron, Mary A. Pierse.

Valued in 1707, at 10; and in 1818, at 40 per annum.

Augmented in 1740, with 200; in 1777, with 200; in 1793, with 200; in 1816, with 200; and in 1828, with 200 -all by lot.

There was no glebe house in 1818. No return in 1834.

The Register Books commence in 1727. -Vide earlier transcripts at Durham.

Parochial Charities. -No return.

Post town: Northallerton.


References:
Not noticed by Abp. Sharp. Ecton, page 547. Parliamentary Survey, vol. xvii. page 114.


Notes:
*1 According to the return of 1818: no return in 1834.


From the original book published by
George Lawton in 1842..
OCR and changes for Web page presentation
by Colin Hinson. 2013.


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014