Area, 2,360 acres. Langbarugh liberty, E.D. -Population, 239 *2 ; Chapel-room, 100; Net value vide Easington. -This is a Parochial Chapel.
Query which Easington.
7th July 1767, faculty to build a gallery.
The advowson was given in 1219, by Henry Fitz Conan to the Priory of Guisbrough, to which it was appropriated.
Patron, vide Easington.
Not valued in 1818.
The glebe house is unfit for residence.
The Register Books commence in 1665.
rent charge of 5s. a year, Distributed by the owner of the property charged.
Poor's money. Interest of £20 distributed among the poor. -Vide 7th Report page 722.
Post town: Guisbrough.
Not noticed in Torre's MS. Abp. Sharp's MS., vol. iii. page 153. Graves's Cleveland, page 85, and 333. Burton's Monasticon, pages 74, 178, 348.
*1 Kirk Liverton appears to have been a Chapel to Easington, but no acknowledgement is now paid to it.
*2 In 1834 the Population was returned at 250.