Data from the 'Collectio Rerum Ecclesiasticarum' from the year 1842.
The place: OSGODBY. Church dedication: CHAPEL.
In Pickering Lythe. Here was anciently a Chapel, dedicated to the honor of St. Leonard.
Torre's MS., page 896.
From the original book published by
George Lawton in 1842..
OCR and changes for Web page presentation
by Colin Hinson. © 2013.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2016