Data from the 'Collectio Rerum Ecclesiasticarum' from the year 1842.
The place: THORALDBY. Church dedication: ALL SAINTS.
1313, Dame Mary Nevill, Lady of Middleham, founded two Chantries here.
From the original book published by
George Lawton in 1842..
OCR and changes for Web page presentation
by Colin Hinson. © 2013.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014