Langbarughliberty, W.D. -Population, vide Stainton ; Chapel-room, 70; Net value, vide Stainton. -This Chapel was given to the Prior and Convent of Guisbrough.
This Chapel does not enjoy parochial rights, and marriages take place at Stainton.
Patron, vide Stainton.
Value not returned in 1818.
13th August 1789, faculty granted to re-pew the Chapel.
No return as to glebe house.
Register Books, vide Stainton.
Parochial Charities, vide Stainton.
Post town: Stockton-upon-Tees.
Not noticed in Torre's MS. Abp. Sharp's MS., vol. iii. pages 120-144. Graves's Cleveland, page 483. Burton's Monasticon, page 352.