Alne, Benefactions transcription:
The list of Benefactions in St. Mary's Church, Alne.
PARISH of ALNE
JOHN PIERSON of TOLLERTON,
by Will dated 1610, left for ever to the Poor of the Parish of ALNE the rents of certain Closes called Fleet-Banks
and Intacks, situate in the Township of Tollerton, which are now vested in Trustees by Deeds bearing Date the 5th
Day of August 1818 -
RALPH ELLERKER Esq'r of YOLTON,
by his Will, left for ever to the Poor of the Parish of ALNE, the sum of two pounds, payable yearly out of a Field
called the Rotten-Crofts situate at Yolton which RICHARD ELLERKER Esq'r of Yolton , by Deed dated the 2nd Day of
December 1652, confirmed -
JOHN WARD of ALNE,
by Will dated the 28th Day of June 1763, left to the Poor of the Parish of ALNE the rents of two Fields in the Alne
Forests, to be paid out in Bread, and distributed to the Poor every Sunday in the Church.
Data transcribed by
from photography by Colin Hinson
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014