Grinton, Monumental Inscriptions transcription:
The Monument to Rev'd. David Walker in St. Andrew's Church, Grinton.
In Memory of DAVID WALKER
Vicar of this Parish, Later,
Hon. Canon of Durham who
Aided by W. Searle Hicks
Architect with reverent care
Restored this Church to its
Ancient beauty. 1896.
Data transcribed by
from photography by Colin Hinson
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015