The Accommodation in this Church was enlarged in the year 1827, by which means Eighty additional Sittings were obtained, and in consequence of a Grant from The Society for promoting the Enlargement and Building of Churches and Chapels, the whole of that number are hereby declared to be free and unappropriated for ever in addition to Two Hundred and Fifty formerly provided.
|Thomas Walkington||Church Warden|
|William Foxton||Church Warden|
|Richard Trenam||Church Warden|
The Church was restored in 1909, the Gallery being removed & the pews replaced by oak seats. A further grant of £25 was received from the above Society.
F.W. Powell, Vicar
George Duncan Brown, George Wales, Ch. Wardens
Data transcribed by
from photography by Colin Hinson