Bricknell Avenue Methodist Church lies on the western side of Bricknell Avenue, about fifty metres north of Hotham Road North. It was founded as a Sunday School in West Bulls Farm during 1940. A room was put aside in the Farm for worship, and a temporary building was opened in 1944. This was replaced by a school chapel in 1953, which was in turn replaced by the present chapel in 1957. Also on the avenue was Bricknell Avenue (Brethren), registered in 1965.
St Alban the Martyr Inglemire lies on the eastern side of Hall Road, opposite Leyburn Avenue. A temporary building was placed on the site in 1929, and a district, taken from the parishes of Newland and Cottingham, was assigned in 1936. The first section of a permanent church was erected in 1938, and this was rebuilt and consecrated in 1956, funded by money ported from the demolished St Peter Drypool. The brick building has a nave with aisles, chancel, and west tower.
Clowes Memorial Methodist Church occupies an open plot on the south-west corner of Greenwood Avenue and First Avenue, towards the north-western edge of the City of Hull. After meetings had been held in a private house from 1942, the church members subsequently moved to a school. Then, in 1947, the present site was secured and a temporary building was opened. The current chapel building was constructed and opened in 1957. It remains in fine condition today.
Endike Methodist Church lies on the northern side of Endike Lane, about forty metres east of 31st Avenue. The church also lies not far to the east of Clowes Memorial Methodist Church (see above), with St Amblan the Martyr an equal distance to the south. The neat red brick church with red tiled roof is in fact a hall, one which was designed by Horth and Andrew of Hull, who also worked on the Sailors' Home on Salthouse Lane in Hull. The church was opened in 1934.
The Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Name of Jesus lies in open ground at the south-eastern corner of Hall Road and Courtpark Road in the district of Inglemire. The church was registered in 1933 as one of a number of new Catholic places of worship following the opening of St Charles Borromeo in 1829. The last mass was said here on 2 November 2008, after which the church was closed. Its parish was merged with that of the Church of Our Lady and St Anthony.
The Parish Church of St Michael & All Angels Inglemire lies on the northern side of Orchard Park Road, midway between 8th Avenue and Ellerburn Avenue. A temporary church was erected here in 1934, complete with first floor chapel. A district, from the parishes of Newland and Cottingham, was assigned in 1950, and the present church was consecrated in 1958. The brick building was designed by F F Johnson, with nave with narthex, west gallery, chancel and west tower.
Hull Orchard Park Evangelical Church (HOPE) stands in a rather arid-looking site on the southern side of Hall Road, wedged up against 8th Avenue on the other side in Inglemire. The church is an independent, evangelical body. The building and its membership are not mentioned as one of Hull's places of worship in 1969, suggesting that both were founded some time after that date. The building style appears to confirm this, although nothing further is known.
St Andrew's Church Bransholme is a very modern building lying on the southern side of Grandale, with an eastern exit onto Gorsedale in the Sutton Park district. The church was probably built in the 1970s or 1980s, and certainly not before 1969. The dedication replaces the old St Andrew Drypool, while the church was assigned a district within the parish of St James Sutton. After a probable change to a group ministry, St Andrew will soon become a parish church in its own right.