GENUKI Home page    Lythe Lythe  

LYTHE:

Some of the Monumental Inscriptions from the Churchyard (1888)


Data transcribed from:
"A history of the ancient parish of Lythe including Sandsend,
East Row, Mulgrave Castle, Mulgrave Woods and grounds,
The Hermitage, Foss Mill" by John Crowther (dated 1888).

By Caroline Gaden


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014