Geographical and Historical information from the year 1868.
The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland
"ALLERSTON, a parish, in Pickering Lythe, in the North Riding of the county
of York, 4 miles to the S.E. of Pickering. It is near the river Derwent.
The living is a perpetual curacy united with the vicarage of Ebberston. The
church is dedicated to St. Mary."
by Colin Hinson ©2003
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014