GENUKI Home page    Aysgarth Parish Aysgarth
Parish

In 1822, the following places were in


the Parish of Aysgarth:


"ADDLEBOROUGH HILL, a mountain in the township of Bainbridge, and parish of Aysgarth; 1½ miles SSW. of Aysgarth, 2 miles from Askrigg, 9 from Leyburn."


"APPERSETT, in the township of Bainbridge and in the parish of Aysgarth, and wapentake of Hang West; 10 miles W. of Aysgarth, 1½ mile W. of Hawes. A small hamlet on the south side of the river Ure near the western extremity of Wensleydale."


"ASKRIGG, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 5 miles ENE. of Hawes. Askrigg is a place of great antiquity, and is situated in the centre of Wensleydale, near the northern bank of the Ure, in a district abounding with romantic and beautiful scenery. The church which is dedicated to St. Oswald, is a very ancient structure, there is an ash tree growing out of the roof of the vestry. The living is a curacy in the patronage of the vicar of Aysgarth. There are in the township six alms-houses for the comfort of six poor widows, with an allowance of 4s. per week to each. These houses are situated about one mile from Askrigg, and were erected in pursuance of the will of Christopher Alderson, late of Hommerton, in Middlesex. The market day is on Thursday. About half a mile from Askrigg is a water-fall, called Millgill Force, which makes one grand vertical fall of about twenty or thirty yards, and then rushes down the rocky bed of the ravine. One mile further is Whitfield's Force, a spectacle highly gratifying to the lover of picturesque scenery; and about five miles up the Dale from the town is Hardraw Force, a cascade, where the water falls, in one vast sheet, from a ledge of rocks 99 feet in perpendicular height. The ravine or chasm, which extends below the fall, is bounded on each side by huge masses of rock, and is about three hundred yards in length. Behind the fall is a deep recess, whence a good view of it may be obtained with safety. During the hard frost, in the year 1740-41, a prodigious icicle is recorded to have been formed here, of the whole height of the fall, and nearly equal in circumference. Market, Thursday. --Fairs, May 11, and first Thursday in June, for woollen cloth, &c. October 28 and 29, for horned cattle, sheep, &c. --Principal Inn, King's Arms. Population, 765."


"BAINBRIDGE, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 5 miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1 mile SW. of Askrigg; situated upon the river Ure, over which is a good stone bridge of three arches.

This was formerly a Roman station called the Bracchium; the fortifications of which are visible upon a hill, called Borough-Hill, at the junction of the Bain, a small stream that flows from Semmerwater and the Ure, close by the village. A part of the 6th Legion was stationed here. Several monuments of Roman antiquity have been found amongst these ruins, and a statue of Aurelius Commodus, with an inscription, was also found here, which was preserved by Mr. Metcalf, of Nappa. By the antique corn mill at Cappagh, near Bainbridge, a pair of ancient mill stones were discovered in 1817; they were covered with the remains of a strong leather hide, and measured in circumference nine feet six inches, and twenty-four inches in depth: being put in motion by Mr. William Paxton, they ran in the form of a dish, one within the other, and worked in a very superior manner. Every night at 10 o'clock, from Holyrood, Sept. 27, to Shrovetide, a horn is blown, called the forest horn, of which tradition affirms, that it was intended as a signal to the benighted travellers, to direct his footsteps to the nearest points which could afford him shelter and accommodations. -Whitaker. This is a part of the old forest laws. -For an account of the Free School, see Yores-bridge.

Here are a Methodist chapel and a Friends' Meeting House. Bainbridge has a Free Grammar school, erected and endowed in the 43rd year of Queen Elizabeth, by Anthony Besson, Esq. a native of Askrigg, and the Rev. Anthony Wharton is the present master. Pop. 872."


"BEAR PARK, a farm house in the township of Carperby and parish of Aysgarth; ½ miles NW. of Aysgarth, 4 miles from Askrigg, 7 from Leyburn.

This ancient house was long the residence of the oldest line of the Metcalfs (commonly styled Metcalfs of Nappa) where they had a park, but which has long been destroyed. -Whitaker"


"BIRK RIGGS, (now Birkrigg Farm - 2001) a farm house in the township of High-Abbotside, and in the parish of Aysgarth, wap of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 10¾ miles W. of Aysgarth, 3 miles WNW. of Hawes."


"BISHOPDALE, a dale in the parish of Aysgarth, and wapentake of Hang West; 2¾ miles SW. of Aysgarth, 6 miles SE. of Askrigg. A township consisting of farm houses, scattered at irregular distances from each other; in this picturesque and fertile dale there are several cascades of prodigious height and vast rocky sides intermixed with a variety of foliage, rich and beautiful. Population, 95."


"BORWINS, 3 farm houses in the township of Bainbridge and parish of Aysgarth; 6¼ miles W. of Aysgarth, 2 miles from Hawes."


"BOWBRIDGE HILL, a single house in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 5¼ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1 mile W. of Askrigg."


"BURTERSETT, a hamlet in the parish of Aysgarth, and township of Hawes, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 7½ miles W. of Aysgarth, 1 mile E. of Hawes; pleasantly situated on an eminence on the S. side of the river Ure."


"CAMS HOUSES, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 6½ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 2½ miles W. of Askrigg. Said to have derived its name from Cam Hill, whose rugged side appears immediately to the South of this place."


"CARPERBY, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 1 mile NNW. of Aysgarth, 4 miles E. of Askrigg. Pleasantly situated on the high road from Leyburn to Sedbergh; this village suffered much in 1810, by a dreadful fire that destroyed upwards of 12 houses, some of the ruins of which are still standing as a memorial of the catastrophe. Pop. 283."


"CARPLEY GREEN, a farm house in the township of Bainbridge, and parish of Aysgarth; 4½ miles W. of Aysgarth, 5 miles from Hawes."


"CARR END, (the seat of William Fothergill, Esq.) In the township of Bainbridge and parish of Aysgarth; 6½ miles W. of Aysgarth, 3½ miles from Askrigg.

Here, in 1712, was born Dr. John Fothergill, son of John and Margaret Fothergill, Quakers. -He received his education under the care of his grandfather, Thomas Hough, in Cheshire, and at Sedburgh, in this county. After his apprenticeship, he removed to London, in 1736, where he studied two years, and then went to Edinburgh: he afterwards visited Leyden, France and Germany, and in 1740, settled in London. Dr. Fothergill was a man of amiable manners, a skilful physician, a great encourager of learning, and an excellent Botanist. His works consisting chiefly of medical pieces, have been printed in 3 vols. 8vo. with his Life prefixed. He formed a Botanical Garden at Upton, in Essex, and liberally endowed the seminary for young Quakers at Ackworth. The fortune which he acquired, was computed at 80,000L. He died at his house in Harpur Street, Dec 26, 1780. -Letsom's Life, &c."


"COTTERDALE, a hamlet in the township of High Abbotside, and parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 12 miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 4 miles NNW. of Hawes. In this small and fertile vale there is a beautiful cataract much frequented and admired. Near to which the lofty hill (commonly called Cotter Hill) rears its ponderous head, whose rugged sides renders the scene as beautiful as it is various. Population, 105."


"COUNTERSETT, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 6 miles W. of Aysgarth, 3 miles SSW. of Askrigg, a small village pleasantly situated in Raydale, at the NW. extremity of Simmer Water (Semerwater). The only place of worship is a Friends' Meeting House, erected a few years since by subscription."


"CRAVEN HOLME, a farm house in the township of Bainbridge, and parish of Aysgarth; 1½ mile from Askrigg, 4½ from Hawes."


"CROSS HOUSE, a farm house in the township of Burton-with-Walden, and parish of Aysgarth; 3 miles S. of Aysgarth, 10½ miles from Leyburn."


"CUBECK, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 3¾ miles W. of Aysgarth, 2 miles SSE. of Askrigg."


"EAST HOLME HOUSE, (now Hestholme House - 2005), a farm house in the township of Thoralby, and parish of Aysgarth; ¾ mile ENE. of Aysgarth, 10 miles from Leyburn."


"EDGLEY, a farm house in the township of Burton-with-Walden, and parish of Aysgarth; ¾ mile E. of Aysgarth, 7 miles from Leyburn."


"FOSSDALE, a farm house in the township of High-Abbotside, and parish of Aysgarth; 9½ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1½ mile from Hawes."


"GAYLE, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West; 9 miles W. of Aysgarth, half a mile S. of Hawes. There are vestiges of an encampment, supposed to have been Roman, a few hundred yards to the east of this village. There is here no place of worship except a chapel for the Sandemanians, of which, Mr. Edward Allen is minister. This village is noted for its manufactures of coarse flannels, worsted yarn, and hosiery, which give employment to a great number of the inhabitants. Pop. included with Hawes."


"GRANGE, a hamlet, in the township of Low-Abbotside, and parish of Aysgarth; 5 miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1 mile SW. of Askrigg.

In 1807, Christopher Alderson, Esq. of Homerton, Middlesex, a native of Askrigg, founded and endowed here an Alms-house, for 6 poor widows, with 10L. per annum each. Not far from this place, " and close to Meerbeck," Dr. Whitaker informs us, " is the original site of Jervaulx Abbey, since its abandonment, long known by the name of Dale-Grange, and now by that of the Grange alone. The Abbey of Fors, or de Caritate, stood almost on the brink of the Meerbeck, about 100 yards south from the road leading from Askrigg to Bainbridge. Some recent alterations having been made in a barn which occupies the spot, I discovered one round-headed light, a genuine remnant of the original building; and there still remains in the wall a single trefoil window, from which I infer that the Monks of Jervaulx, out of reverence to the place of their origin, maintained a small cell upon the site long after and perhaps to the dissolution.""


"HARDRAW, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 9¼ miles W. of Aysgarth, 1½ miles NW. of Hawes. Here is a small Chapel of Ease, built about fifty years ago, of which the Rev. Edmund Fawcett. is incumbent; the living is a perpetual curacy, in the gift of J. A. Stuart Wortley, Esq. M. P. who is lord of the manor, and who has recently endowed a small school here with 10. 10s. per annum. There is here a magnificent water-fall, commonly called Hardraw Force; the chasm extends above three hundred yards in length, with huge rocks impending on every side. At the northern extremity is a cascade which pours forth in one perpendicular fall a vast quantity of water into a deep basin below. In the year 1740, when fairs were held on the Thames, this cascade was frozen and constituted a prodigious icicle of a conic form, thirty-two yards and three quarters high, and the same dimensions in circumference."


"HAWES, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 8¾ miles W. of Aysgarth, 5½ miles from Askrigg, 17 from Sedbergh, and 17 from Leyburn, with a market on Tuesday. Market, Tuesday. Fairs, Whit-Tuesday, for woollen goods, &c. September 28, for horned cattle, horses, sheep; woollen-cloth, &c. Principal Inn, White-Hart. Population 1408.

A considerable quantity of stockings are knitted in this neighbourhood, which give employment to a great number of the inhabitants. The chapel of Ease is a low plain structure; the living is a perpetual curacy, in the gift of the land owners, and the incumbent is the Rev. John Whaley. The dissenting places of worship are a Sandemanian chapel, and a Friends' Meeting house; here is a public school with a small endowment of 10. per annum. The markets and fairs of Hawes are in a thriving state. There are two extensive manufactories of knit hose. The town is pleasantly situated near the east bank of the Ure, and commands an extensive view of the mountainous country by which it is surrounded. From these mountains are extracted large supplies of coal, lead and lime. Much to the honour of the town, there is here an extensive subscription library, stocked with well selected books of the best authors. A great number of the inhabitants are freeholders of the County of York."


"HEANING HOUSE, a farm house in the township of Thoralby, and parish of Aysgarth; 1 mile SW. of Aysgarth, 5½ miles from Askrigg, 9 from Leyburn."


"HELL GILL BECK, a beck that divides Yorkshire from Westmorland, in High Abbotside, in the parish of Aysgarth wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 15 miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 6 miles NW. of Hawes. Population, 93."


"HIGH ABBOTSIDE, (and Low Abbotside) in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 1 mile NW. of Hawes, pleasantly situated on the North side of the river Ure, and extending westward from Askrigg, to the borders of Westmoreland. Population, 181."


"HIGH BLEAN, (and Low Blean), (2 farm houses in Raydale), in the parish of Aysgarth, and wapentake of Hang West; 5½ miles W. of Aysgarth, 4 miles S. of Askrigg. A small hamlet situated in Raydale."


"KIDSTONES, farm houses in the township of Bishopdale, and parish of Aysgarth; 5½ miles SW. of Aysgarth, 5 miles from Askrigg, 12½ from Leyburn."


"LITHERSKEW, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 7½ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1 mile NE. of Hawes; a small hamlet, pleasantly situated in High Abbot side. Population, 81."


"LITTLEBURN HOUSE, (a residence of Lord Rokeby) in the township of Thoralby, and parish of Aysgarth; 1½ miles SSW. of Aysgarth, 10 miles from Leyburn."


"LUNDS, in the township of High-Abbotside, and parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang-West; 14¼ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 6 miles from Hawes, 10½ from Askrigg. The Church is a perpetual Curacy, value, p.r. !72L. 7s. 6d. Patron, the Vicar of Aysgarth."


"MARSETT, a hamlet in the township of Bainbridge, and parish of Aysgarth, and wapentake of Hang West; 7 miles WSW. of Aysgarth, 4 miles SE. of Hawes."


"MOSSDALE, 2 or 3 farm houses in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 11¼ miles W. of Aysgarth, 4 miles WNW. of Hawes; a small hamlet, pleasantly situated at the western extremity of Wensleydale, near to the source of the river Ure, and is said to have derived its name from the soil, which abounds with mossy verdure."


"NAPPA HALL, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 3¼ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1½ mile E. of Askrigg. This was anciently the chief seat of the family of Metcalfe, which, it is said, was, at one time, the most numerous of any in England. Sir Christopher Metcalfe, Knight, chief of the family, being high sheriff in the year 1555, was attended by 300 horsemen, all of his own family and name, and all in the same habit, to meet the judges of assize, and conduct them to York. The village is now the property of Lord Grantham."


"NAPPA SCAR, a hamlet in the township of Askrigg, and parish of Aysgarth; 3½ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1½ mile from Askrigg."


"NEW HOUSES, (the seat of Robert Lodge, Esq.) in the township of Thoralby, and parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang-West; 4¼ miles SW. of Aysgarth, 7 miles from Askrigg, 12 from Leyburn."


"NEWBIGGIN, (in Bishopdale) in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 2 miles SSW. of Aysgarth, 5 miles SE. of Askrigg; a small hamlet, chiefly inhabited by farmers. Pop. 128."


"RAYDALE, a dale in the parish of Aysgarth, and wapentake of Hang West; (Raydale House, a shooting-box of Henry Peirse, Esq.) 4 miles S. of Askrigg. In the centre of this picturesque valley is Simmer Water (old name for Semer Water - CH 1997) a lake of the area of 105 acres at its lowest ebb; but frequently, during heavy rains, it augments its surface to the area of 15O acres, its greatest depth is eight fathoms. The following is an enumeration of the fish and insects that are found in this fruitful lake, viz :Bream, Cyprinus Bruna ; Roach, Rutilas; Minnow, Phoxinus; Loach, Barbatila; Bullhead, Gobio Fluviatilis; Trout, Salmo Fario; Eel, Murena Anguilla; Cray-fish or fresh water Lobsters; Cancer Astacus Muscle, Mytilus Signus; Pike, and Gudgeons, which have been lately introduced. The lake it is a favourite resort of water fowl. This romantic valley was the birthplace of the late celebrated Dr. John Fothergill, who was born at Carr-end, near Simmer Water, on the 8th of March, 1712, and died in his house, Harper-street, London, the 26th of December, 1780. On the North West side of this sheet of water are two beautiful cataracts, contiguous to each other, whose rocky sides are covered with a variety of trees. These romantic water-falls are known by the names of High and Low Foss."


"RIGG HOUSE, in the township of High-Abbotside, and parish of Aysgarth; 10¾ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 2 miles from Hawes."


"SEDBUSK, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West; 8¼ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1 mile NNE. of Hawes. This village is pleasantly situated on an eminence, in High Abbotside, and commands an extensive view of the western extremity of Wensleydale. Near to this place are several subterraneous caverns, commonly called, the Maze-holes; the roofs and sides of which are covered with beautiful petrifactions, and incrustations of various hues. At the extremity of one of these Caverns, there is an excellent spring of water. These rocky cavities are much frequented by visitors, and deservedly rank among the natural curiosities of a county abounding with the wonderful works of nature. Pop. 123."


"SEMERWATER, a small beautiful lake which covers about 105 acres of land, in the township of Bainbridge, and parish of Aysgarth; 5¾ miles W. of Aysgarth, 3 miles from Hawes."


"SHAW AND SHAW COTE, 2 farm houses in the parish of Aysgarth wap of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 6¾ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 2½ miles NE. of Hawes. Population 64."


"SIMONSTONE, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; (the seat of James Archibald Stuart Stuart Wortley, Esq.); 1½ miles N. of Hawes, pleasantly situated in High Abbotside, occasionally the seat of J. A. Stuart Wortley, Esq. M. P. lord of the manor. Population, 41."


"SMELTER, a farm house in the township of Bishopdale, and parish of Aysgarth; 4½ miles SW. of Aysgarth, 5 miles from Askrigg, 12½ from Leyburn."


"SNAIZHOLME, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 11 miles W. of Aysgarth, 2½ miles SSW. of Hawes. A small hamlet in the township of Hawes. Population included with Hawes."


"STALLING BUSK, in the parish of Aysgarth, and wapentake of Hang West ; 6¼ miles WSW. of Aysgarth, 5 miles S. of Askrigg; a small village pleasantly situated in Raydale. There is here a beautiful cascade, formed by a perpendicular water-fall, behind which there is a recess, excavated out of the solid rock, under which a person may walk without being annoyed by the transparent liquid in which he seems to be immersed."


"THORALBY, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 1¼ miles SW. of Aysgarth, Pop. 342."


"THORESBY, (High and Low) in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 2 miles NE. of Aysgarth, 6 miles E. of Askrigg.

Here was formerly a seat of the ancient family of Thoresby, and where it is said John Thoresby, Archbishop of York, was born; he was grandson to Sir Hugh Thoresby of Thoresby, Knight, by Isabel, daughter of Sir Thomas le Grose of Suffolk, Knight. John Thoresby received his education chiefly at Oxford. He was made keeper of the great seal, by Edward III. in 1347, in which year he was created Bishop of St. Davids. From thence he was translated to Worcester, and in 1352 was elected to York. He died at Bishopthorpe, in 1373. It was in this Archbishop's time that the nice distinction was invented, of Primate of England and all England between the sees of Canterbury and York. --Drake's Ebor."


"THORNTON RUST, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, & liberty of Richmondshire; 2½ miles W. of Aysgarth, 2 miles SE. of Askrigg. Pop. 135."


"THWAITE BRIDGE, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 12 miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 4 miles NW. of Hawes."


"UREHEAD, or YOREHEAD, the source of the river, in the parish of Aysgarth; 14 miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 10 miles from Hawes. See an account of its course under the head rivers and canals."


"WALDEN, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, & liberty of Richmondshire; 3½ miles S. of Aysgarth, 7 miles SE. of Askrigg. A small township consisting of a number of single farm houses, scattered on the side of a hill at the northern extremity of Bishopdale. Population included with Burton."


"WARNFORD COTTAGE, in the township of Thoralby, and parish of Aysgarth; 1¼ miles SSW. of Aysgarth, 10 miles from Leyburn."


"WEST BURTON, (or Burton cum Walden), in Bishopdale, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, and liberty of Richmondshire; 1¼ miles SSE. of Aysgarth, 6 miles ESE. of Askrigg. The town consists chiefly of one open street of irregular buildings. At the northern extremity stands a good stone building, erected in the year 1748, for a free school, by John Saddler, late of this place, who endowed it with the annual sum of 60. to be paid out of a certain estate, but, unfortunately, the charitable intentions of that benevolent gentleman is now frustrated, the tennant of the estate having refused to pay the remit, on some legal quibble, and the school house having been appropriated by an inhabitant to his own use, and now claimed as his property, The only manufactory here is the combing of wool, and the only place of worship is a Methodist chapel, built about ten years ago. The town is surrounded by picturesque scenery, and the river abounds with Salmon and other fish. Population, 478."


"WEST GILL, a hamlet in the township of Garsdale, and parish of Aysgarth; 12¼ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 5 miles ESE. of Sedbergh, 14½ from Askrigg."


"WIDDALE FELL, in the parish of Aysgarth wapentake of Hang West; 13 miles W. of Aysgarth, 2 miles SW. of Hawes."


"WOOD END LODGE, a farm house in the township of Bainbridge, and parish of Aysgarth; 6½ miles W. of Aysgarth, 3½ miles from Hawes."


"WOODHALL, in the parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West, & liberty of Richmondshire; (the seat of Christopher Alderson, Esq.); 1½ miles E. of Askrigg."


"WORTON, a hamlet in the township of Bainbridge, and parish of Aysgarth, & wapentake of Hang West; 3¾ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1 mile SE. of Askrigg."


"YORE, in the township and parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang West and liberty of Richmondshire ; 5 miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 4 miles E. of Askrigg."


"YORE BRIDGE, (and Yore Mill), in the township and parish of Aysgarth, wapentake of Hang-West; 5¼ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 4 miles from Askrigg, 7 from Leyburn, 8½ from Middleham.

In 1601, a Free Grammar School was founded and endowed here by Anthony Beeson, with a house situated at York. This school is open indefinitely to the children of the four small villages in its vicinity, free of expence, for the classics only. Yoresbridge school is pleasantly situated upon the banks of the river Ure, nearly in the centre of Wensleydale, so justly celebrated for the beauty of its scenery, the fertility of its soil, and the salubrity of its air. -Boys, 70 or 80, rarely under 50. --Carlisle's Grammar Schools."


"YORESCOTT, a farm house in the township of Low-Abbotside, and parish of Aysgarth; 5¼ miles WNW. of Aysgarth, 1 mile from Askrigg, 6 from Hawes."

[Description(s) edited mainly from various 19th century sources by Colin Hinson. 2010]


This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014