Transcript of the entry of "professions and trades"
for FARMANBY in Baines's Directory of 1823.
- Champion Robert, gent.
- Mackereth Rev. Michael, vicar
- Baker Benjamin
- Benson Robert
- Gamble George
- Pickering George
- Smailes Rhd.
- Smailes Robert
- Smailes William
- Crossby Stephen
- King Thomas
- Skelton Thomas
- Walker Thomas
Miscellany of trades
- Hickey William, draper and hatter
- Hodgson John, shoemaker
- Nattriss E., victualler: Pack Horse
- Nattriss John, woollen draper and spirit merchant
- Park John, general shopkeeper
- Robson James, excuseman
- Saddler & Cans, lime burners
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2015