Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for HUTTON CONYERS (EXTRA-PAROCHIAL). in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
- Letters via Ripon arrive about 8-0 a.m., and are despatched at 5-40 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Hunter Edward, blacksmith
- Ingham Mr. David Walter
- Pickles James, farm manager, Barf house
- Spence W. & F. E. C., farmers and brick and tile manufactures, Hutton moor
- Wesson Richard, head gamekeeper
- Coltman James, Blowshall
- Pearson Robert
- Snowden William C. P. (and land agent), Hutton moor
- Spence John, Barf house
- Wells Thomas & Charles, Hutton hall
- Wells Thomas, Village
- Yeats William, Hutton grange
- (In West Riding).
Letters via Ripon.
- Harrison Henry, Nunwick house
- Whitton George, Nunwick
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 18.55 on Sunday, 29 May 2011, by Colin Hinson. ©2011]