Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for FACEBY in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
Letters by Swainby, Northallerton, arrive at 9 am., and are despatched at 5 p.m. Nearest
- Money Order and Telegraph Office is at Swainby.
Miscellany of trades
- Faith Joseph. woodman, Sutton's Arms
- Faith Mary, vict., Sutton's Arms
- Prowde Rev. George, M.A., vicar
- Smith William, shoemaker
- Stanger Thomas, joiner, manor house
- Temple John, grocer
- Blenkinsop John
- Dickins Alfred, Ravens hill
- Garbutt William
- Hart Robert, Faceby grange
- Jones William
- Lowther Henry
- Nightingale Richard, yeo., Faceby lodge
- Parker Joseph, High farm
- Peacock Richard, Low farm
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 18.55 on Sunday, 29 May 2011, by Colin Hinson. ©2011]