Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for GATE HELMSLEY in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
- Post Office at John Tattersall's, grocer. Letters via York arrive at 8 a.m.,
and are despatched at 5-15 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Bell William Morton, butcher and farmer
- Bew George, plumber, &c.
- Forbes Robert William, land agent, (office, Lendal, York)
- Ogle Robert Thomas, gentleman
- Rennison Mrs. Ann, Three Cups Inn
- Salvin Mrs. Emily Marianne
- Scott Abraham, boot maker
- Turner Walter, brewer, maltster, & beerseller
- Whitwell Robert, butcher and cattle dealer
- Hudson John Francis, farmer and surveyor
- Kermath Stewart Millar, Panmure house
- Loadman John
- Skinner William
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©Colin Hinson 2014