Transcript of the entry for the Post Office, professions and trades
for HEWORTH in Bulmer's Directory of 1890.
- Post, Money Order Office and Savings Bank at Mrs. Jane Boyntons. Letters via
York. Deliveries at 8 a.m., 2 p.m., 4-30 p.m., and 8 p.m. Despatches at 10-40 am., 12-30 p.m.
(noon), 5-45 p.m., and 8 p.m.
Miscellany of trades
- Bean Chas., market gardener, Sugar Law field
- Bellerby John, Esq., J.P., Burnholme and Langton hall, Northallerton
- Cooper George, market gardener, Stockton lane
- Eccles Geo., dripping manfr., Denmark cottage
- Elmfield College. - Rev. R. Harrison, govemor;W. Johnson, B.A., master
- Firn William, farm bailiff, Ashfield
- Hagyard R. J., market gardener, Stockton lane
- Harrison Mr. J., Beckfield house, Stockton lane
- Reed Frederick, market gardener, Asylum farm
- Richardson Tom, grocer
- Rickatson Robert, beerseller, Malton road
- Simpson J. E., market gardener, Highbeck farm
- Waddington W., pianoforte manufacturer, Rose cottage
- Walker Ellis, brick maker, Malton road
- Chapman Abraham, Stockton lane
- Chapman Robert, Stockton lane
- Collinson William, Appletree farm
- Dixon Thomas, Stockton lane
- Haw Richard (dairy)
- Killingbeck Thomas
- Stephenson R. (and auctioneer), Stockton lane
- Wrigglesworth John (dairy), Thorn nook
Scan, OCR and html by Colin Hinson. Checking and correction by Peter Nelson.
This page is copyright. Do not copy any part of this page or website other than for personal
use or as given in the conditions of use.
Web-page generated by "DB2html" data-base extraction software ©CRH 2006
If you find an error (small or large) in the text or a bad link, please drop me a line via
my error reporting form.
[Last updated at 18.55 on Sunday, 29 May 2011, by Colin Hinson. ©2011]